God Comes as Man in the Old Testament. Listen to pastor David Guzik talk about this topic and answer questions posed to him during his Q&A session on the 23rd of June 2022.
- I suspect I know what you’ll say for why Jesus’ risen body was scared. Do you think our resurrected bodies will be wounded too?
- Ezekiel 38 talks about Gog who comes from the North of Israel. In Daniel 11 it mentions the king of the North. Are these people the same person?
- Are there any sins that are unforgivable according to scripture?
- If our bodies are a temple; does this apply to tattoos, piercings, make up, etc?
- What do you say about dating or marrying someone who is not a Christian?
- In what proportion would you allocate church budget between Building, Welfare, Utilities and Salaries?
- How do you explain 14-year-old Ishmael was described like a baby in Genesis 21:15?
- Are faith and belief synonymous, or is faith a knowledge claim?
- When we consider mourning sin as mentioned in the Sermon on the Mount, how should we approach this without completely pushing others away from Christ and the message?
- Did Cain, Abel, and Seth marry? If so, what were the names of their wives?
- What are great books to read or resources?
- Is it a sin and/or dishonoring to God, if one lies to protect a life?
Click here to find out how to be saved and be sure that you are going to Heaven.
For more posts such as these, and to continue receiving resources from a Christian perspective, especially in times of increased censorship (see our article and call to action), please follow us by subscribing to our website via e-mail.
If you already are believer and want to learn more about God’s word, please browse our Through the Bible Study section and learn more about God’s promises.