How Can I Know My Repentance is Genuine? Listen to pastor David Guzik providing an answer for this question, as well as the following questions posed to him during his Q&A session on the 19th of May 2022.
- Does Matthew 21 imply that there will be a hierarchy in heaven based on suffering, trials and persecution? 23:08
- What is the proper way to repent in prayer? 25:06
- Is it acceptable to use alternative medicine, like traditional Chinese medicine, homeopathy, Ayurveda? 27:51
- In 2 Corinthians 2:14, what is meant by Christ leading us in triumph? 29:46
- Are all angels male? 32:54
- Why did King Saul not mention that he knew David when he came to fight Goliath? 37:35
- Do we know what the original music of the Psalms sounded like? 39:23
- Did Jesus let Judas purposely steal from him as he was in charge of the money? 40:13
- Is there a good book that gives background to the Old Testament books of the Bible? 43:01
- Can people still live in the same house in heaven like husband and wife? 45:31
- How do I know my repentance is good enough? 46:26
- Were the “sons of God” in Genesis 6 angels or men? 48:57
- My husband is an alcoholic and a unbeliever I pray for him but I feel none of my prayers get answered. 52:10
- How important is it to kneel when in private prayer? 53:32
- Are a lot of social media platforms a potential stumbling block for Christians? 54:58
Click here to find out how to be saved and be sure that you are going to Heaven.
For more posts such as these, and to continue receiving resources from a Christian perspective, especially in times of increased censorship (see our article and call to action), please follow us by subscribing to our website via e-mail.
If you already are believer and want to learn more about God’s word, please browse our Through the Bible Study section and learn more about God’s promises.