Listen to Pastor David Guzik answer questions from followers of his ministry. The leading question is: When was Satan cast out of Heaven? Other questions from this session are:
- Why didn’t God say it “was good” the second day of creation?
- What does it mean in Ephesians 6:18, to “pray in the Spirit?”
- Can I be made perfect in love as in 1 John 4:18? Is it ever good to break a vow made to God or man?
- Are there books of the Bible that we should read more than others?
- Is speaking with the dead speaking with demons?
- What about Saul and Samuel in 1 Samuel 30?
- Why did almost all the prophets live at the same time?
- Who is in the picture behind David?
- Since the Book of Enoch is quoted in Jude, should that book be in our Bible?
- If Solomon was the wisest man, why did he end up failing God at the end of his days?
- If some of the apostles were married, how did that work for their family life?
- What are the seven spirits of God?
- Did God create Adam in Israel?
- Did Noah’s ark float adrift and land in what is now called Israel?
- Do you think God has a sense of humor?
- Is the war described in Ezekiel 38-39 the same as the Battle of Armageddon?
Click here to find out how to be saved and be sure that you are going to Heaven.
For more posts such as these, and to continue receiving resources from a Christian perspective, especially in times of increased censorship (see our article and call to action), please follow us by subscribing to our website via e-mail.
If you already are believer and want to learn more about God’s word, please browse our Through the Bible Study section and learn more about God’s promises.