What Does the Bible Say About Cremation? Listen to Pastor David Guzik (Enduring Word Ministry) answer this and many other questions in this video. Some of the other questions answered in this episode are (list courtesy from David Guzik’s YouTube Channel):
- Why did Lazarus in John just sleep in his grave during his dead time when the other Lazarus and the rich man in Luke both went to the afterlife hades before the cross?
- What does 2 Peter 1:4 mean when it says we are “partakers of the divine nature”?
- Now that Jesus is in His heavenly glory, is it still true what He said on earth: “The Father is greater than I”?
- Why didn’t Jesus write one of the gospel accounts Himself?
- Where did the idea for halos in Christian art come from?
- What does it mean to be chosen (elect)?
- With so much tragedy in the world and in my family’s life, I am starting to question God’s promise to be our shepherd. How do I stop this apostasy in my heart?
- Why doesn’t the Gospel of John include the miracle where Jesus met Simon and Andrew?
- Will Christians who die while sinning go to heaven or hell if they die a sudden death before they have the time to repent of that particular sin?
To hear more from:
- David Guzik, please visit his YouTube channel or the website of his ministry, Enduring Word (for more information about his ministry, please see Uni4M’s post titled “Enduring Word“).
Click here to find out how to be saved and be sure that you are going to Heaven.
For more posts such as these, and to continue receiving resources from a Christian perspective, especially in times of increased censorship (see our article and call to action), please follow us by subscribing to our website via e-mail.
If you already are believer and want to learn more about God’s word, please browse our Through the Bible Study section and learn more about God’s promises.
Header Image by Enduring Word.