Is God or Man Responsible? Listen to Pastor David Guzik (Enduring Word Ministry) answer this and many other questions in this video. Some of the other questions answered in this episode are (list courtesy from David Guzik’s YouTube Channel):
- Will the 144,000 Jews that God seals and the tribulation saints get their glorified bodies at the end of the great tribulation or after the millennial reign of Christ?
- What does it mean that the wrath of God is revealed from heaven? (Romans 1:18-20) How is the tongue “set on fire by hell?” (James 3:6)
- What is the difference between ordinances, statutes, commands, commandments, decrees, and laws?
- If Judas would shave repented instead of suicide, could he have made it to Heaven?
- Do people reject God and the truth because they church is lukewarm and hypocritical?
- Do believers get raised from the dead in Christ at the rapture?
- What is the difference between Christ’s peace and the world’s peace? (John 14:27)
- I recently heard my pastor say, that the unpardonable sin is to reject Christ. Haven’t we all rejected Christ at some point in some way?
- Why does the KJV (or NKJV) use the word charity instead of the word love in 1 Corinthians 13?
- When Paul said he was “a wretched man” in Romans 7:24, did he speak of himself as a converted or unconverted man?
To hear more from:
- David Guzik, please visit his YouTube channel or the website of his ministry, Enduring Word (for more information about his ministry, please see Uni4M’s post titled “Enduring Word“).
Click here to find out how to be saved and be sure that you are going to Heaven.
For more posts such as these, and to continue receiving resources from a Christian perspective, especially in times of increased censorship (see our article and call to action), please follow us by subscribing to our website via e-mail.
If you already are believer and want to learn more about God’s word, please browse our Through the Bible Study section and learn more about God’s promises.
Header Image by Enduring Word.