Can the South African Government Make the Covid Vaccine Compulsory?
In recent weeks, we have seen a concerted effort being made in the media to justify a mandatory vaccination scheme against Covid-19. These analyses often correctly identify the legal issues, but misrepresent the science, which quite simply does not justify the limitations on civil liberties that mandatory vaccination would imply. A mandatory Covid-19 vaccination scheme would be patently unconstitutional.Pandemic – Data & Analytics
Find the studies, information and guidelines referenced the PANDA article below:
- Health Professions Council of South African (HPCSA): Ethical guidelines for good practice in the health care professions
- Vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals have similar viral loads in communities with a high prevalence of the SARS-CoV-2 delta variant
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant Among Vaccinated Healthcare Workers, Vietnam
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine (Vaccination Providers) – Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of The Pfizer-Biontech Covid-19 Vaccine to Prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19)
- Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers. Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine to Prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) in Individuals 18 Years and Older
- Early Bird Gets the Flu: What Should Be Done About Waning Intraseasonal Immunity Against Seasonal Influenza?
- Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 in community-dwelling populations with emphasis on the elderly: An overview
- Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections