Natural Immunity Works. Listen to Chantelle Baker discussing the scientific evidence for natural immunity.
Watch the video here.
Read the studies discussed in this video in the links below:
- SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans.
- Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cells.
- Quantifying the risk of SARS‐CoV‐2 reinfection over time.
- SARS-CoV-2 antibody-positivity protects against reinfection for at least seven months with 95% efficacy.
- Protection of previous SARS-CoV-2 infection is similar to that of BNT162b2 vaccine protection: A three-month nationwide experience from Israel.
For more posts such as these, and to continue receiving resources from a Christian perspective, especially in times of increased censorship (see our article and call to action), please follow us by subscribing to our website via e-mail. On a desktop computer; the subscribe button is on the right hand side of the article. On a mobile device; the subscribe button is at the bottom of the article.