Is the Sabbath Required for Christians? Listen to Pastor David Guzik (Enduring Word Ministry) answer this and many other questions in this video. Some of the other questions answered in this episode are (list courtesy from David Guzik’s YouTube Channel):
- Who are the “robbers and thieves” Jesus referred to in John 10:8?
- Christ said keep the Sabbath. so the question becomes how does Paul have authority to supersede what Christ said?
- What does it mean in 1 Peter 4:18 that the righteous will scarcely be saved?
- What advice would you give to a newly married man about being the spiritual leader in his home?
- What does submission look like practically in a marriage?
- How can we practically encourage Christian brothers and sisters to have unity in light of varying opinions on vaccines, masks, politics etc.?
- Does 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 teach that those who have been presented with the gospel but reject it NOW, will not be able to believe in the gospel after the rapture because of strong delusion?
- What do you say to a friend who seems unconcerned about going to hell?
- Do those who don’t pay tithes risk being under the curse spoken of in Malachi 3:9-10?
- Is there a difference between receiving the Holy Spirit and being born again?
- Could it be that one event occurs and the other did not?
- Can we combine belief in God and the study of the natural sciences?
To hear more from:
- David Guzik, please visit his YouTube channel or the website of his ministry, Enduring Word (for more information about his ministry, please see Uni4M’s post titled “Enduring Word“).
Click here to find out how to be saved and be sure that you are going to Heaven.
For more posts such as these, and to continue receiving resources from a Christian perspective, especially in times of increased censorship (see our article and call to action), please follow us by subscribing to our website via e-mail. On a desktop computer; the subscribe button is on the right hand side of the article. On a mobile device; the subscribe button is at the bottom of the article.
If you already are believer and want to learn more about God’s word, please browse our Through the Bible Study section and learn more about God’s promises.
Header Image by Enduring Word.