Is it possible to make a full surrender to God? Listen to Pastor David Guzik (Enduring Word Ministry) answer this and many other questions in this video. The other questions answered in this episode are (list courtesy from David Guzik’s YouTube Channel):
- Is there a connection between the Lord’s day in Rev 1,10 and the Sabbath?
- Who were the women that Cain, Abel and Seth got children with when they were the only humans on earth at the time?
- How can someone break the bad habit of spending too much time on social media?
- What does Paul mean when he says we should not grieve the Holy Spirit as new people in God?
- Can you explain 2 Samuel 28,15 when the witch of Endor brought up Samuel from the dead?
- What are your thoughts on taking children to “adult” church services?
- Muslims say their name means “surrender to god.” Who are they suggesting they are surrendering to?
- How can someone manage anxiety/mental health through the word of God?
- How does one know that he/she has blasphemed against the Holy Spirit?
- Does “inherit the kingdom of God” in Gal 5,21 refer to an eternal reward or to salvation and why?
To hear more from:
- David Guzik, please visit his YouTube channel or the website of his ministry, Enduring Word (for more information about his ministry, please see Uni4M’s post titled “Enduring Word“).
Click here to find out how to be saved and be sure that you are going to Heaven.
For more posts such as these, and to continue receiving resources from a Christian perspective, especially in times of increased censorship (see our article and call to action), please follow us by subscribing to our website via e-mail. On a desktop computer; the subscribe button is on the right hand side of the article. On a mobile device; the subscribe button is at the bottom of the article.
If you already are believer and want to learn more about God’s word, please browse our Through the Bible Study section and learn more about God’s promises.