Is it better to read the Bible or to listen to the Bible being read? Listen to Pastor David Guzik (Enduring Word Ministry) answer this and many other questions in this video. The other questions answered in this episode are (list courtesy from David Guzik’s YouTube Channel):
- Are there any other places in the afterlife besides Heaven and Hell? 16:08
- Did Isaiah see Jesus in Isaiah 6? 19:37
- What does “knowing good and evil” mean in Genesis 3:22?
- If mankind ate from the tree of life, would he be exempt from literal death? 22:30
- How were women part of the Abrahamic covenant, not being circumcised? 27:10
- How do I share the gospel with non-believers in a positive way? 29:48
- Why didn’t Jesus know the fig tree was out of season? Couldn’t He have known there was no fruit, even without looking at it? 36:10
- How can I establish my business on biblical principles? 39:37
- Why do some people have issues with sinner’s prayer? Primarily, a lot of those in the reformed camp? 43:34
- Why did the Archangel Michael contend with the devil for Moses’ body? God buried Moses; how did Satan know the exact place? 46:29
- How can I be consistent with Bible reading and Bible study? What are the steps for spiritual growth? 51:24
To hear more from:
- David Guzik, please visit his YouTube channel or the website of his ministry, Enduring Word (for more information about his ministry, please see Uni4M’s post titled “Enduring Word“).
Click here to find out how to be saved and be sure that you are going to Heaven.
For more posts such as these, and to continue receiving resources from a Christian perspective, especially in times of increased censorship (see our article and call to action), please follow us by subscribing to our website via e-mail. On a desktop computer; the subscribe button is on the right hand side of the article. On a mobile device; the subscribe button is at the bottom of the article.
If you already are believer and want to learn more about God’s word, please browse our Through the Bible Study section and learn more about God’s promises.
Header Image by Enduring Word.