After a turbulent and unpredictable 2020, which ushered in an era of unforeseen challenges and uncertainties, we would like to at least remove one uncertainty from your daily life. We have selected 5 different Bible reading plans that will guide you through Scripture in a period of 1 year. As we are all unique, we prefer different methods of approaching the same task. Hence, we have selected and linked Bible plans to suit your preference.
Browse the following Bible reading plans to find one that suits you.
- 5 day Bible Reading Program for 2021. A chronological reading plan where you read Scripture 5 times a week.
- ESV Daily Reading Plan. A reading plan split into 4 daily categories of Scripture readings. Each day you read a portion of Psalms and Wisdom Literature, the Pentateuch and History of Israel, the Chronicles and Prophets and the Gospels and Epistles.
- M’Cheyne Daily Bible Reading Plan . A 365 day Bible reading plan comprising of passages from 4 different books.
- Blue Letter Bible Chronological Reading Plan. A chronological Bible reading plan, starting at Genesis at day 1, and ending at with the last chapter of Revelation on day 365.
- ESV Daily Light on the Daily Path Reading Plan. A 366 day reading plan where daily Scripture reading passages are split between mornings and evenings.
We trust you will grow in a deeper knowledge and understanding of God’s inspired Word by following one of these plans. If you don’t understand a specific passage and would like to hear a teaching on the subject to hear a conservative evangelical perspective, please browse our Through the Bible Studies in our Free Library section. There’s also many other resources that can assist you in broadening your understanding of Scripture; feel free to explore resources we have featured on this site in our Browse section. Finally, be as the good Berean’s were in Acts 17:11 and test every opinion and view in light of God’s Word.